Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome!

This blog is a place to express your frustrations and dissatisfactions with McAfee software and/or their customer/technical support/service (and I use the term loosely). Unfortunately, I found this can't be done on their own community forums. I'll be back to talk about my personal experience later. In the meantime, to get things going, let me suggest the following motto to McAfee:

In an industry where poor customer service is standard, McAfee might not be the worst.

They so proud! :)

McAfee doesn't practice free speech, but I do!

1 comment:

  1. I am so fed up with McAfee.

    I found an interesting website that currently states 86% of people are not happy with them.

    http://amplicate.com/hate/mcafee

    May I suggest that people who are fed up with McAfee as I am also visit the above website and register their disatisfaction.

    Perhaps the owners of this blog will link to the above and further strengthen and interlink the "pissed off with McAfee" community?

    ReplyDelete